My Double Feature continues with 2 killer routines from Mike Chang (Six Pack Shortcuts). We start with a functional cardio workout, and then really focus on blasting the abs in the second. It’s the prefect combo since killer abs are pointless if covered with killer flab.
Mmm, Broccoli!!!! No one’s ever said that, but that’s about to change :). I found this great recipe on Tasty-Yummies.com for a Banana Broccoli Smoothie, and then I tweaked it my liking with some almonds and pitted dates for extra sweetness. Check it out.
1 Cup Broccoli Florets
1 Handful Raw Almonds
3 Pitted Dates
1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
– Bananas: vitamin B6 and potassium
– Broccoli: vitamins C & A, potassium, folic acid, magnesium, iron, beta-carotenes and phosphorus (STACKED!!)
– Raw Almonds: magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, riboflavin, copper, niacin and zinc (STACKED!!)
– Dates: fiber, magnesium, potassium, and antioxidants
– Cinnamon: fiber, calcium, good for digestion
– Honey: less calories than sugar, source of good carbs for strength and energy, good for digestion