While Mrs. Smoothie Operator was re-upping on vitamins and snacks on Vitacost.com, she came across an item that she thought I would love…PEANUT BUTTER SLIM Powdered Peanut Butter! I generally subscribe to the idea that anything “lite” or “diet” tastes gross, or is just loaded with artificial sweeteners or other crap that lowers the calorie intake but is otherwise awful for you. Still, I had to see for myself. I checked the ingredients, and there is nothing in it but roasted peanuts, a little salt (90 mg/serving) and a pinch of sugar (1g/serving). I was super-psyched to try it with some of peanut butter’s best friends (bananas, berries and CHOCOLATE!!!). Unsurprisingly, results were fantastic. Check it out!
2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter Slim Powdered Peanut Butter
1 Tablespoon Sun Dried Goji Berries
1/4 Cup Organic Blueberries
Handful Raw Brazil Nuts
1 Sliced Banana
1 Cup Dark Chocolate Almond Milk
– Powdered Peanut Butter: protein, fiber and potassium
– Goji Berries: amino acids, fiber, vitamin C, iron, calcium, zinc and selenium (STACKED!!)
– Brazil Nuts: magnesium, potassium and zinc
– Blueberries: vitamins K & C, manganese, fiber and copper
– Bananas: vitamin B6 and potassium
Here’s a side by side nutritional fact comparison of Vitacost Powdered Peanut Butter and Trader Joe’s Unsalted Peanut Butter.
Thanks again Mrs. Smoothie Operator!!