The term “Superfood” gets thrown around a lot, but the acai berry is truly deserving of the label. It has numerous health benefits that will be listed in the Food Key below, but there are a lot of products out there looking to capitalize on the hype surrounding acai berries. Don’t get conned into thinking that acai is some kind of weight loss miracle. Acai berries are good for your overall health, but if you want to burn fat, just keep coming back to The Smoothie Operator, and get your fitness on with any of the various workouts I share. Now on to more important things…here’s the recipe!
1/2 Cup Blueberries
1 Tablespoon Natural Peanut Butter
1 Tablespoon Raw Sunflower Seeds
1 Cup Almond Milk
– Acai Berries: vitamins A, B(1,2,3), C & E, calcium, magnesium, zinc copper, fiber, amino acids and is LOADED with Antioxidants!
– Bananas: vitamin B6 and potassium
– Blueberries: vitamins K & C, manganese, fiber and copper
– Peanut Butter: protein, potassium, fiber, vitamins E & B6, and magnesium
– Sunflower Seeds: vitamins B(1,3,6) and E, copper, selenium, phosphorus, folate and magnesium
Power Yoga Workout w/ Sean Vigue
This yoga routine from YouTube Fitness Boss Sean Vigue is great for building strength, improving balance and increasing flexibility. Do it.